During your pet’s wellness visit, the veterinarian will perform:
- A comprehensive examination- Exams are an important component of our pet wellness programs for dogs and cats of all ages. They provide us with a hands-on opportunity to carefully examine and familiarize ourselves with your companion.
- Parasite and heartworm testing- Fleas, ticks, mites, heartworms, and other parasites pose potentially critical threats to your pet’s health. Through the use of testing, we can prevent and treat them.
- Dental Examination- Taking care of your pet’s teeth and gums can help prevent dental disease, as well as even more serious conditions including organ failure.
- Vaccination boosters- We believe that vaccinations are essential to your pet’s health. He or she will receive the core vaccines based on their individual needs.
In addition, during the exam time, we will also address any questions or concerns you may have regarding:
- Nutritional Consulting
- Behavioral counseling
- Spaying or neutering
- Allergy testing
- Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Prevention
- Breed-specific preventive health plans
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (256) 232-0660.